Your questions. Our answers.
Here you’ll find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Nord France Invest. If you don’t find the information you need, contact us!
Nord France Invest is the investment promotion agency for Hauts-de-France. We help foreign-owned companies move into the region and grow. We have two priorities:
- Create and maintain jobs in Hauts-de-France
- Use our fast-moving economy as a springboard to promote our region worldwide
We work across the entire Hauts-de-France region, that stretches from the outskirts of Paris to the Belgian border.
It’s the name of a new region created in 2016 when the French government combined two existing regions—Nord-Pas de Calais and Picardy—in Northern France. Hauts-de-France starts at France’s border with Belgium and extends southward to the doorstep of the Paris Region.
We coordinate Invest in Hauts-de-France, a network of local entities created to promote the region and enhance its appeal. Our agency works closely with special partners including the Hauts-de-France Region, Business France, competitiveness clusters, centers of excellence and, more broadly, a region-wide ecosystem of dynamic businesses.
You’ll find a full list of our partners here.
We work with 3 types of client:
- Foreign companies that are planning a mobile venture in France or another international market and might be interested in doing business in Hauts-de-France
- French companies planning a mobile venture in France or another international market that might be interested in doing business in Hauts-de-France
- Hauts-de-France businesses seeking new owners
We do not work with:
- Solo entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals
- French companies seeking to develop export operations
- International companies looking only for distribution networks
We work with investment projects that will create jobs. These fall into three main categories:
- New ventures
- Expansion of sites already operating in Hauts-de-France
- Acquisition of regional businesses by international companies
Our services are not designed for private equity investors.
We provide fully customized, 100% confidential support for your business venture. We collect all the information you need to assess your project and help you find premises, contacts and land. We organize site visits and jump-start your networking process by putting you in touch with future partners in the region. You’ll find a full description of our services here.
International companies pay nothing. Zero. Our services are financed by the Hauts-de-France Region and the Hauts-de-France Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
They’re free to you because we receive an annual grant of €2.3 million to fulfill our mission. Our financial partners—the Hauts-de-France Region and Hauts-de-France Chamber of Commerce and Industry—are working hard to make the region more attractive to international businesses. So while our services aren’t entirely free, you don’t pay a thing.
Contact Nord France Invest
Our head office is in the heart of Lille, immediately opposite the international train station in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry building. We also have a regional office in downtown Amiens in rue Saint Leu and a London office in Brettenham House, within the Business France offices.
You can reach any of our Project Directors directly using the information on this page.
But you can also reach us through the contact page on this site. Please be sure to provide complete contact information and tell us as much as you can about your project.
Join the Nord France Invest team
We post information about upcoming tenders here our website. Visit our work with us page (coming soon) to find out what we need now.