Lille Region to host European automotive industry forum
01 Oct 2013 | Front page, A region on the move, Mobility
November 14: On the road to 2030!
“Driving new growth in the European automotive industry” is the theme of FEAL’s upcoming conference in Lille. On November 14, key players in Europe’s automotive industry will gather at this premier event to examine what lies ahead for the market and industry as a whole in the year 2030.
Organized by Lille Region’s auto industry cluster, the forum will feature four workshops:
- Boosting European competitiveness in the international automotive market
- Skills as the steering wheel of the labor market
- Which innovative technology for which economic model?
- Green mobility: accelerator for new growth
Workshops will be led by a slate of prominent speakers:
- Didier Leroy, President and CEO, Toyota Motor Europe
- Gérard Leclercq, Executive Vice President and Chairman of France Operations, Renault
- Frédéric Przybylski, President of ARIA
- Sylvain Allano, Scientific and New Technologies Director, PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Andreas Riel, Program Manager Innovation, EMIRAcle (EMIRAcle, a Belgian initiative, is the European Manufacturing and Innovation Research Association, a cluster leading excellence)
- Gilles Pargneaux, Member, European Parliament
- Etienne Craye, Director of Ecole Centrale Lille
Register now to get an inside look at the future of the automotive market.
More information and registration: www.autoforumlille.eu